JOIN THE MX3 TEAM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Purchasing Coordinator (Homebuilding)
This position provides analytical and operational support within the purchasing department, while working closely with the construction, design center, accounting, and sales departments.
• Interact with trade partners in conducting bids for specific categories and communities
• Review/Process purchasing contracts/change orders
• Review sales & option contracts
• Analyze purchase orders for direct construction and option costs
• Prepare and analyze pre-sale and pre-construction reports for residential home construction projects
• Identify areas for profit margin improvement & communicate findings to stakeholders
• Analyze post-construction margin analysis
• Special projects as assigned
• Develop and implement efficient procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending process changes
• Answer financial questions by researching and interpreting cost/margin data
Education And/or Work Experience Requirements of Purchasing Coordinator (Homebuilding)
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Previous homebuilding/construction experience preferred
• Must enjoy working in a team environment
• Must be comfortable communicating daily both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers
• Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
• Must be able to maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
• Homebuilding experience in Purchasing Coordinator role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 50,000.00 /year
Candidates, please direct your calls to 512-366-3303, or email to:
All calls and emails will be replied to promptly.
MX3 Homes offers a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. We are a locally owned, private homebuilder. We offer great benefits and a rewarding work environment for our team member. Our focus is on doing things right, showing we care and putting our process in perspective so that we add value in what we do for our fellow team members, trades and vendors we work with and ultimately our clients. We want problem solving go-getters with a great attitude and a sense of pride in what they contribute. We want people who love what they do. Does this sound like someone describing you? If so, pick up the phone and give us a call!
This capacity will be on site in one of our active communities. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
*Daily onsite management of all residential homebuilding construction operations.
*Scheduling of work and materials needed to meet objectives of performance for construction and warranty assignments.
*Assignment and communication with vendors to meet dates for timely performance and completion of work on homes under construction and warrantable items.
*Review and assignment of completion items for applicable requirements with building inspections, performance standards of MX3 Homes, Developer tasked compliance, SWPPP compliance and homeowner input.
*Filing, submittal and follow up with entities in obtaining all permits.
*Scheduling of inspections, on site interaction with inspectors and ensuring all work in compliance to code and MX3 Homes quality assurance programs.
*Scheduling and performance of home presentation, explanation of warranty program and customer service tasks.
*Coordinated input with regard to decisions of vendor and trade assignment and processes.
*Coordinated scheduling with onsite sales team members for best presentation of model home and community on a daily basis.
*Outgoing personality and ability to represent MX3 Homes as an ambassador of our culture and image in every aspect of daily activities.
This opportunity offers great career growth potential, an excellent benefits package including comprehensive medical/dental, cell phone allowance, mileage reimbursement, bonuses on homes under construction and also an annual discretionary bonus as defined by established, attainable metrics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
Chief Operating Officer
512-270-2900 ext 105 Office